最近わからなかった問題文です。
いいえ、トム、脳の手術は必要ないよ。
No, Tom, you don't need brain surgery.
「引っ越し業者はあなたの家具に何か傷(損害)をつけましたか?」
Did the movers cause any damage to your furniture?
いいえ、彼らは家具を傷つけなかったよ、でも、危うく傷つけるところだった。
No, they didn't but they almost did.
「今までで、家から一番遠くへ行ったのはどこですか?」
What's the farthest you've been from home?
アジアが、私が訪れた中で一番遠い大陸です。
Asia is the farthest continent I've visited.
「ただパーティーのためにここに来たんだ。今はシカゴに住んでいるよ。ぜひ遊びに来てね!」
I just came here for the party. I live in Chicago now. You should come for a visit!
今日の講演者(スピーカー)のお話は楽しめましたか?」
Did you enjoy the speaker's talk today?
「はい、あなたのような親切な方から学べるなんて、本当に光栄です(私にとって特権です)。」
Yes, it's my privilege to learn from such a kind person.
新製品(新しい商品)はいつ完成しますか?/いつ出来上がりますか?/いつ準備が整いますか?
When will the new product be ready?
2週間後に発表します。
We will announce it in two weeks.
本日はご清聴(ご静聴)ありがとうございました
Thank you for your attention today.
「そのスピーチは楽しめましたか?」
May I ask if you enjoyed the speech?
「(それを)お伝えできて嬉しいです」「本当にその通りです(そうしました)」
It's my pleasure to share that I did.
あ、前職はイギリスの会社でしたか?
Oh, was your last company British?
あなたの荷物は車の中にあるかもしれない。
Maybe your stuff is in the car.
心配しないで、私もここに来たばかりです!
Don't worry, I am also new here.
動画は私たちの脳にどんな影響を与えますか?
What effects do videos have on our brains?
「年をとると、より信仰深くなる人もいる」
Some people become more religious when they're older.
「手術後、患者はどのように移動させられますか(どうやって運ばれますか)?」
How will they move the patient after surgery?
その患者は車椅子で移動させられることになっています。
The patient is to to be moved in a wheelchair.
コメント
コメントを投稿